Our academic stakeholders are indispensable partners in our mission to connect high potential talent with the knowledge and skills they need to launch a career in technology, help them avoid the pitfall of early career underemployment, and place them in roles that fill a widening tech talent gap.
It all begins with our university partners.
- Absolutely no cost to university partners or recent graduates (in fact, graduates are paid from day one)
- We hire and train them – so they can commit to and stay focused on learning
- Immersive, hands-on technology and consulting learning experience delivered by proven instructors and accomplished technologists
- Contact hours equivalent to approximately 11 courses – roughly the same as many masters programs
- A practical approach to learning that blends traditional training with simulations and real-world business projects
- Curriculum covers everything from the technology itself to how to work within their target function and navigate the work environment
- Talent Path consultants leave the immersive learning program with a complete skill set – both core and power skills – and ready for assignments with some of the world’s most recognizable brands